Users Online Now: 1,326 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 187,044
Pageviews Today: 310,400Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,080
03:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COVFeFe is alloy of Cobalt, Vanadium & Iron which creates magnetic material that will facilitate many innovative technological advances/5G wavele
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to twtext.com (secure)]

Excerpt from a very good article.

Maybe 'Covfefe' is the alloy fueling magnetic core of Trump and Tesla's time device Uncle Trump invented. Nikola Tesla tried to teach us about magnetism & the manifestation of energy.
Our Ancient Ancestors worshiped the very same thing.
They also had vast knowledge of the cosmos.
CO = #Cobalt,
V = #Vanadium,
Fe = #Iron.
So, COVFeFe is alloy of Cobalt, Vanadium & Iron which creates magnetic material that will facilitate many innovative technological advances for our future including space travel. Magnetism is not taught, the way Nikola tried to tell us.
I truly wonder if you could explain to me if it is possible that 5G wavelengths can be neutralized to make them not dangerous to our health in short/& long-term. There is a lot of concern about the timing of 5G being released in #Wuhan before the virus started...
It is from my best understanding TESLA actually proved that you can neutralize scalar energy (Scalar field theory.

Can #COVFeFe magnets essentially cleanse the impurities from 5G & work on an ionic level & keep oxygen from being depleted rendering the signals harmless?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP