Users Online Now: 1,883 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,078,156
Pageviews Today: 1,884,517Threads Today: 728Posts Today: 14,518
08:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm gonna fake getting the vaccine for my parents on Jan. 10th, any advice?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I'm 25 years old, I'm from Chicago and I unfortunately still live with my parents. My parents are typical, brainwashed leftists in their 50's who believe everything the mainstream media tells them except obvious hate-hoaxes. You can't convince them of anything when it comes to politics and viruses and especially my father. He refuses to read or listen to anything that goes against the mainstream narrative. To a leftist, it's like sunlight to a vampire.

But anyway, my parents say they're at high-risk of dying from the latest virus IF I catch it, and they tell me to go get a vaccine by Jan. 10th, but I don't wanna get a vaccine... I'm scared sh**less of the vaccines because of what I've heard about them. So today, I lied to my Dad that I would go and get one at my local Jewel Osco on the 10th just to make my parents feel at ease. So here's my secret plan... I'm gonna go for a walk some place else and come home with a band-aid on my upper right arm, tell 'em I did it and go on with the rest of my day. But I'm worried that my Dad might ask about a vaccine card when I return... More than likely he won't, but if he does, I'll say it's in my bookbag and keep moving to my room... I'm thinking maybe I'll print & cut out a picture of one off the internet and write on it just in case I have to flash it to my Dad...

Also, for further information about myself, I've been laid off from work at Jewel Osco (my local grocery store) for too many tardies during the training-period back in August of last year, but they say I can re-apply in 6 months, which is this February. So anyway, I feel guilty about what I'm about to do, and once I'm back to work, I plan to save up money and move to a cheap local trailer park ASAP (possibly by the end of the year) so I won't ever have to feel guilty in case my parents hypothetically ever catch COVID from me and die. I don't wanna be a burden on my parents. My Dad's not willing to make a compromise, so I have no choice but to fake getting the vaccine for everyone's peace of mind.

My parents took a COVID shot back in May, and they basically say they could still potentially die from the latest virus by living with someone who's unvaccinated, even if they go and get more than one vaccine, which makes absolutely no sense and makes the shots pretty much useless, but they refuse to listen... People still get sick or die even after being vaccinated. I've never gotten the actual Covid virus, but occasionally just normal colds within the last 2 years, and so have my parents. Also, my Mom has one bad lung according to my Dad.

I'm stuck between a rock and hard place where I have to choose between either injecting something in me I don't want and then live in fear for the rest of my life about the chemicals & side effects, OR, (best option) cleverly fake getting the vaccine just to make my parents feel at ease and then save up money for a cheap trailer home as a starter-home so I won't be a burden on my parents... Help? Advice? I've never felt so stressed and uncertain in my entire life. This COVID-scare BS is the worst thing to ever happen. I hate how the msm wants to keep people divided & scared out of their wits to try to control the population. It's as if new & 'scarier' viruses are being created each year these days.

UPDATE, 01/02/21: He surprisingly changed his mind, apologized and told me not to worry about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP