Users Online Now: 1,214 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 299,518
Pageviews Today: 478,576Threads Today: 159Posts Today: 2,822
06:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Divine intervention, ET's, Pleiadean's, Jesus, God, Angels, Saints, Lightworkers, etc............................
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message .......all the love, light, and special sauces do not seem to be working because the dark and evil seem to be the rulers here.

Please don't say two weeks, or the date is only known to God because let's be honest this is a Living Hell.

All the crystals, prayers, intentions, ceremonies have very little effect these days. It's seriously depressing, but I'm not going to give up, if they intend to continue the torture, and finally take my life it won't be because I gave in to their BS agenda, lies, and coercion. They can take the body, but my soul is my own, and I'm sovereign/freewill.

Apathy is still a choice for the Dark Side.

devil6
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP