Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Goldman Sachs Admitting to $100k Bitcoin in the Near Future
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is NEAR TERM. The bigs are finally starting to admit that it is going to be a great store of value.

Why would they do that? Because they are planning to start using SERIOUS money inside of crypto, specifically BTC.

I'm no financial expert here, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but the best thing to do is to put some money into BTC if you haven't already because the bigs are going to put a lot of cash into it, thus inflating its value due to decreased supply, etc.

And they're actually wrong here. When you crunch the numbers, the functional top is 250k+ per BTC.

Look at it this way -- Kazakhstan is the 2nd largest BTC mining country on the planet and their internet went down and BTC only lost, what, about 5k or so?

If you have money you can do without for now, you really should put some into BTC.

If you need an easy way to buy BTC, you can get CashApp. Heck, even PayPal allows you to buy it now, though I'd be careful with PP.

[link to www.nasdaq.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP