Users Online Now: 1,397 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 25,276
Pageviews Today: 45,120Threads Today: 23Posts Today: 355
12:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject WHUT?!? Double-vaccinated California Man Dies of COVID After Struggling to Find Booster. Greg Bourque died suddenly, was in excellent health.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You mean to tell me that myself and so many others forgo the vacines so these anxiety-ridden people could have access to our doses and they were STILL having issues?

A California woman is urging others to get the booster dose of the COVID-19 vaccine as soon as they're eligible after her boyfriend of three years was found deceased in his home days after testing positive for COVID-19.

She told San Diego news station KGTV that the pair were both vaccinated against COVID-19 and received the Pfizer vaccine in spring. However, they put off getting their booster shot, weighing the decision about whether it was necessary.

Like so many others in the United States, Fromme and Bourque decided to get the third dose of the vaccine ahead of the holidays. They attempted several times to get the booster at pharmacies before Christmas as walk-ins but were unsuccessful.

"Looking back, I wish we would have gotten it sooner. This is scary business. Please get your vaccine and booster," Fromme said.

[link to www.newsweek.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP