Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pepcid, Benadryl, stock up
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Pepcid, Benadryl, stock up

You need to go to the store and buy one of these: Pepcid, Tagamet, Adix, or Zantac.
Buy enough for you, xxxxx, xxx, and whoever you want to save, enough last 2 weeks.
This covers your H2 antagonist drug.

Buy enough Prilosec, Prevacid. or Nexium to do the same as above.

This covers the PPI Drugs. (Proton Pump Inhibitors)

Lastly, I'd buy a big ass bottle of benadryl or generic benadry. aka... diphenhydramine.
This covers your need for a H1 antagonist.

You know what benadryl does. But the H2 drugs work in the same way except on different histamines. The PPI (Proton Pump Inhibitor) stops monocytes from going into overdrive. (Monocytes = White Blood Cells)
The Coronavirus hits in a similar way to the flu. As it is a "Novel Virus" meaning the body has never seen anything like this... the body goes nuts, to the point that your own immune system kills you in something called a Cytokine Storm.

Thread: Email I just sent to my estranged wife regarding Coronavirus. THIS COULD SAVE LIVES...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP