Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I’m need major life advice.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So 2 and half years ago, the love of my life for 8 years and I split. I spent the reminder of 2019 and 2020 healing and all of 2020 and 2021 getting my life back on track and focusing on building a good life. I have achieved it with a great job and I’m now enrolled at LSU Online earning my MBA. I fought so hard to get over the extreme damage she caused me and I definitely came out a much better and wholesome person. I am still super sad though, last year I started back to dating and just haven’t found that woman with the spark that gets me. I’m 6’4”, a good looking man, and in extremely good shape. I have been on dates with women in their mid to late 30’s who are damaged or our values just don’t align. What truly makes me sad is that I want to be a Dad and I feel too old and that time has run out for me to become a father. It scares me because I would make a good Dad and I have always wanted to be one, my ex couldn’t have kids due to having her having a historectemy due to health problems. What do I do? I wake up everyday with a massive hole in my heart and it scares me but I press onward.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP