Users Online Now: 1,862 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 55,285
Pageviews Today: 106,648Threads Today: 47Posts Today: 790
01:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How can I get around req for vaccinating/licensing a dog?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We want a family dog, and I found all the rescues here give the poor animals TONS of shots (and sterilize/microchip them).

I don't want a Brave New World dog. I want a normal dog.

I found someone with a litter of puppies their dogs had at home (took a long time to find normal puppies not from a breeder, or rejects at a rescue!)

It turns out in my city it's required by law to get them injected and licensed.

I assume the one vet in town are libtards that vax everything to death, judging by all the "stay home stay safe" and "mask up" yard signs they have out front.

How do sane people keep a dog without dealing with all this? Somebody told me to buy the vax vial from pet drug supply, empty it, and attach a note saying the date it was given, then present that as proof. It appears I cannot have that shipped to Minnesota, as all pets must be injected only by a vet here.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP