Users Online Now: 2,392 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,179,538
Pageviews Today: 1,969,756Threads Today: 814Posts Today: 14,099
07:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 2007 Video of Biden on Troop withdrawal it will take a YEAR if we leave equipment behind it will be used against your grandhild and Mine Someday-
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 2007 Video of Biden on Troop withdrawal it will take a YEAR if we leave equipment behind it will be used against your grandhild and Mine Someday-

BOOM!

Video proof of TREASON

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

2007 Joe Biden at Town Hall in Iowa

"How we end this war"

And it makes a big difference to tell the American people the truth about ending the war.

If an order goes out today to withdraw American troops it will take a year to get them physically out.

Now if you leave all the equipment behind you might be able to do it in 7 months.

Now if you leave those BILLIONS of dollars in weapons behind they will be used against your grandchildren and mine."

You hear me now???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP