Users Online Now: 1,602 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 18,538
Pageviews Today: 40,217Threads Today: 21Posts Today: 332
12:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I-70 westbound closed into Kansas City, Missouri after fatal fire at homeless camp damages bridge
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Emergency crews have been forced to close all lanes of I-70 westbound at the Benton Curve in Missouri over concerns of damage to a bridge in the area.

Police said a fire was reported overnight at a homeless camp under the I-70 bridge in that area. Fire crews were able to put that fire out; however, a body was found under the bridge after that incident.
Advertisement

Police said engineers are now concerned the heat from that fire may have structurally damaged that bridge. As a result, all inbound lanes of I-70 have been closed before 23rd Street, and traffic is being rerouted by the Missouri Department of Transportation.
[link to www.kmbc.com (secure)]

Deadly homeless camp fire halts all I-70 traffic into Kansas City
[link to www.kctv5.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP