Users Online Now: 1,795 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 467,771
Pageviews Today: 764,791Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 4,838
09:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Figuring people out has become very easy... All I have to do is ask one question and I know everything I need to know...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Figuring people out has become very easy...
When I meet some girl I might like to have a permanent relationship with, I can find out EVERYTHING I need to know about her by the answer to one question:

Hey, who’d you vote for?

If she says 0bama or Biden or Hillary or ANY fucking demoncrap, I know there’s no point in asking her out again. It’s over. They suck at life or they have a plethora of unresolved “daddy issues.” I want no part of any of that.

The same goes for anyone else I might want to become friends with or whatever...

Hey, did you get the shot and boosted?

If they say, “Hell yes!” then I know there’s no fucking way I want anything to do with them - EVER! Fuck it. Move on!

byekitty

bitchesbetrippin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP