Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So tired of mincing, weak men!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am going to get hate fucked here, but I'm just going to say it. I don't believe in the Alpha/Beta male paradigm. Take one look at Jack Murphy and you'll see the quintessential "alpha" on display. Another bullshit guru like Jocko Wilnik. That "Freedom equals discipline" is a horse shit catchphrase from a team guy who other team guys have describe as dipdunk and the sort of officer you hope you don't have to serve under.

Not a complete worthless piece of shit, but just a really asshat that doesn't get people killed, but doesn't make the best decisions, either.

With that in mind, I gotta get this off my mind today. I'm dealing with my stepdad. Mr. Super-soldier who is acting like a total asshole to the grandkids since mom died.

And at the same time, I'm just fed up with mincing cunts like this regular delivery driver that comes to my home. He's like fucking Floyd the Barber and Dr. Fauci had a fucking baby! Just whining, weak, mincing pussy of a man.

"Why is your gate locked? You really should just leave your gate open when you're expecting packages. We have to come all the way up your drive for it to mark it as 'officially' delivered. I got my booster."

This fucker will stand at my gate and walk back and forth like a fucking chicken. His head bobbing up and down. Like some ape man at the being of 2001.

Big fucking sign says, "if the gate is closed leave packages on our side of gate. Thanks."

I keep the gate locked when our horses are out wandering around. Yes, there's a cattle guard, but I like to let the girls roam! What's the fucking problem? It's my land dickbag!

"Oh, you should let us have the gate code."

No and no! I don't want rando fucktards having my damn gate code! Our SO has the gate code for emergencies. It's right next to our phone number in their livestock book.

Don't need nor want a fucking Amazon driver having access to my electronic gate.

And this fucker goes on and on about the vaccines, the boosters. Just a mincing fraction of a man! And he's not the only one.

Fucking fruit basket at the fucking store this morning carding my fifty year old wife for Skoal for our ninety year old neighbor. I looked at the kid and just wanted to lay him out! Twenty-five, maybe, with big fat belly, skinny arms, and legs and some pedophilic anime shirt on. Fucking useless! Weak, low-T, mincing shithead!

Damn it! JUST LETTING OFF SOME STEAM! I wouldn't actually hit the little princess, or the Amazon driver. Just sick of the pasty, mincing fuckers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP