Users Online Now: 2,044 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 702,653
Pageviews Today: 1,233,670Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 8,869
02:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Liberalism and Liberals.....DESTROY everything they touch.... They are described in Gen Ch 3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Liberalism and Liberals.....DESTROY everything they touch.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY....

IMHO, They are serpent seed, from Genesis CH 3 (They are not the seed of the woman, they are seed of the serpent).

READ it for yourself: (Notice the serpent is NOT a snake yet, he is cursed from his current state as the serpent, to crawl on his belly. After his curse, he is a snake).

GENESIS 3:
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden”

Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

Now notice this verse....

So the Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this,

“Cursed are you above all livestock and all wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP