Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,286,924
Pageviews Today: 2,137,774Threads Today: 824Posts Today: 14,596
09:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject what does magically appearing dead moth debris mean? high weirdness!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok... this is really weird... i have no idea what to make of it...

last night i noticed by the front door, over by where we leave our shoes, a bunch of what looked like grass bits in a strewn our space of about a foot... i looked closer, and discovered they were dead moth bits... i wonder how the eff they got there... i open the front door, and there is a bunch of it strewn towards my front door... now... i am thinking someone tried to move something large, and it disturbed some dead moth stuff from the porch light... but no... our porch light doesnt have anything on the bottom to catch dead moths and collect it there... open bottom glass thing... now... i know that the light right inside the front door has no way to store moth debris... it is glass, totally enclosed, no entry-no exit, and has been clean since we moved in two months ago...

so, i go round and round the house looking at the floor and the ceiling... there is no other place with moth debris, and no where for it to have come from... all my heater vents are covered with grates and the intake has filters, and they are nowhere near where i found moth death...

i was up very early this morning before dawn for children with 104 degree temps... upon my wandering about, i notice a small pile of new moth debris in the living area at the back of the house... strange here... four dead moths, placed in a circle with all their heads facing the center... now i am really trippin... look around... nothing anywhere else... nothing that we have moved in... nothing that we have moved out...

so, midday... when i finally drag myself out of bed after having been up at various odd hours of the night and morning.. i notice a new patch of dead moths... on the other side of the inner living area... high weirdness... and this time there is again, the four in a circle with heads facing the center and a bunch of wing debris around them...

WTF???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP