Users Online Now: 2,210 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 931,749
Pageviews Today: 1,739,179Threads Today: 854Posts Today: 15,064
07:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John 3:5 (born of water and of the Spirit) - the artificial womb & designer baby warning?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The bible continues to blow me away in the truths presented. From a quick online scout, John 3:5 has been heavily debated as to its meaning. I'd like to present a theory - that this passage has only just come to light in terms of its context and meaning for what is occuring now was not possible back then. Could this be a warning from God? As with everything in the bible, every passage in there is for a reason.

If we took an example of birds, they will always fly. This doesnt seem to change at all leading up to Jesus' return so the bible doesnt stipulate otherwise. The point I'm trying to make is God gave us John 3:5 for a reason. I believe it was an acknowledgment of a coming change. For if all births continued to be natural until his return, there would have been no reason to present this passage to us. Heres the passage:

John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

First, let us examine the born of water aspect. What happens when a woman is about to give birth? Her waters break - born of water. The womb creates the water in which we develope as babies and this is dissipated before the actual birth. It's a sign that your beautiful, precious gift from God is about to be born. The spirit element I believe is something about natural birth. What do I mean by that? Well, we have an explosion in gene editing technology. Designer babies are now possible where we can decide eye colour, intelligence and sex to name but a few. This is not a natural process and not what God intended so could indeed be conceived to be artificial in nature (not as God intended).

Now we see the science reports coming out that various labs have managed to create the artificial womb in which to develop a baby. Heres one such report:

"Biobag" that mimics mother's womb that world has ever seen.[1] The prototype of a bio bag successfully intended to facilitate the process of ex-utero gestation. Researchers at children's hospital tested and monitored effects of artificial womb technology on the foetus of a lamb which developmentally equivalent to the human infant the lamb displayed Normal growth, Normal breath, grew wool and had a normal neurological function and organ maturation.

Article link: [link to www.slideshare.net (secure)]

As we ser crys from the likes of fauci and co. encouraging us not to shake hands, encouraging us not to have sex and the warping of our childrens mind encouraging homosexuality and transgender movement through media and schools, the way of natural birth is trying to be eradicated. I ask you, is this what John 3:5 was about?

Related: Thread: Researchers create the BioBag - artificial womb (ectogensis)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP