Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Use every method you can to save money on groceries
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I use Publix mostly because it is near my home. I load up on their BOGO's for future use. I don't buy anything there that is not on sale or closeout.

They have Wolf chili for $1.20 a can right now. That is a great deal. I wanted to buy it all but always leave some behind for the next person.

Also, if you put the App on your phone, you will get $5 off $70. It has been $30 for the last 3 months but still, it is very easy to spend $70 there. There are also digital coupons that activate by entering your phone number at checkout. It is very easy to get in the habit.

Don't forget to use coupons on your BOGO's. I did this on Celestial Seasonings tea and paid very little for each box.

I also us Ibotta and upload my receipts. They don't pay much but made an extra $50 in the last year, so it is something.

Please post your tricks here, I am sure I could improve this a lot.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP