Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Odd conversation with taxi driver
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just got taxi and had a weird conversation with the driver.

He starts by saying. So what’s ur thoughts on the pandemic and this ww3 building up. I went quiet coz was a bit random.

He then says I know u know stuff coz I sense ur energy. He then goes to say Iv been out of the army for 12 years as I had enough. He said he was top rank Sargent. He quit because he didn’t agree with some plans laid infront. I asked him to explain but said he couldn’t pass that info on.
He then goes on to say the mod got in contact with him very recent and that they were urging him to rejoin. He questioned why are they asking him when U.K. has well over enough soldiers. Why are they trying to draw him back.
Starts going on about China and there financial situation. Non of it made any sense really but something about there currency being made the only currency with new plans to take affect. Says they are all in on it. What we see is just a story. Nothing is real that they tell us. This Russia and US business is also just a story and the truth is they are all in the same game.
This is nothing about war or pandemic. He says there sure is a virus but it’s man made and deliberately released. Then finishes by saying I turned them down after a good hammering. I refuse to fight a being that is non human. It’s a loosable game. That is how the world gains is from the non human beings. They are malevolent but the world has made an agreement which should of never been agreed. Now the world is secretly fighting the hood no human beings. I refuse to fight them.
I asked him at the end, how do u know that I know? He said for 2 years back in the late 90s he had to go to a secret “deti?” A are us he was injected with can’t remember the name substance and did a series of tests over months. He was put into starve mode to reset his immune system. They used some devices that pulsated some type of energy form. This affected his psych. Said he gain some type abilities. Kinetic in nature. Was trained to remote view. Said I knew when I pulled up and I got in, ur a good reader but natural and not forced.

I got out of the taxi weirded out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP