Users Online Now: 1,864 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 352,963
Pageviews Today: 581,521Threads Today: 196Posts Today: 3,489
08:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The game of life is rigged against short men like myself 5'5. We have to work 10x as hard to get what a 6ft+ handsome guy can get
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Prejudice against heightism is a real thing. The game of life is rigged against short men.

From love life, money, career, work, basic human interaction etc...

Society will gaslight you and BS you by telling you its your personality and confidence when deep down in their hearts, they hate short ugly men. They actually hate short men with confidence because they think the I rouge my nipples doesnt know his place.

Statistics and data have shown short men get thrown under the bus at the work force all the time when it comes to promotions and such. Its usually the super tall guys who perform average that gets the promotion. Oh and lets not mention iall the perks that he will get if hes handsome too.

Im not saying a short guy cant achieve great things in society, Im saying he will have to work 10x to get what tall guys get.

If he becomes a boss or a higher up at work, hes seen as a joke, no one takes him serious, and he gets treated like dog shit by his superiors and everyone else. Ive seen it with all my short bosses. Then when a tall boss comes along whos nice, everyone loves him but treated the short nice boss like trash.

Dont even get me started with marriage lol We all know the woman is just using the short guy for what he can provide before shes done with him. After they get dicked down real good in their prime, they get dick they never forget and it leaves an imprint. They couldnt get that tall guy to settle down with them so they settle with a short guy with a good career and they make him go through hell in the relationship. Plus short men are placed with more requirements than a tall handsome guy.

Im not blaming society for being mistreated cause Im short. I understand everyone falls for good looks.

If anything Im pissed at my parents for reproducing trash genes.

Look at Jeff Bezos, 5'8, the guy had to make 200 billion just to get what he has in that sub par latina gf lol Wow. We all know in her past she made tall handsome guys have less requirement than 200 billion. Not mention she became chadstruck when she saw Leo Decaprio. The 200 billion amounts to zilch comapred to a tall man with handsome face with 200 million.

Yeah I clocked out of life. I have a cushy low paying job working in a guard shack logging trucks in and out of a warehouse that come in at night. Theres alot of down time for me to fuck around. I dont aspire to be the boss here or get promoted cause I know the game is rigged.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP