Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Everyone keep calm; It had to be this way
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The public side to remove the deep state has begun. For years the white hats, alliance or whatever you wish to call them have been working to remove the deep state behind the scenes; now it has gone public.

Is Putin our friend? No. However the good guys have joined forces with him to get rid of the deep state or cabal or whatever you want to call them.

Sit back and watch the show. I hate that collateral damage will happen but it had to be this way.

I can assure you that the bad guys were given the opportunity to stand down. They chose to fight on. Now they will be eliminated.

Prepare everyone here in the United States. Something similar is coming here. It will be brief but it is coming. Exactly when, I am not sure but it will be in 2022.

Many things will be said over the coming weeks and months. Keep in mind that 90% of what you will be hearing from the lame stream media will be bullshit.

Please keep enough food set back for about 2 weeks. When the shit starts here, it will be swift but will take a little time to straighten things out.

The deep state/cabal will not go down without a fight.

Take it or leave it. That is what is about to go down.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP