Users Online Now: 1,591 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 378,739
Pageviews Today: 623,564Threads Today: 189Posts Today: 3,656
07:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jesus performed an unbelievable miracle in my life. Theres no doubt it was Him. After all the wrongs Ive done, He still had mercy on me.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The beginning of this year had been terrible for me. I just turned 41 and my past consisted of slowly moving through life. I never had a stable job and I always moved back home with mom and dad when money ran dry only to repeat the same thing again with a new job and moving back home.

All my peers and family members said I was a loser. Which was probably true according to worldy standards and in their worldy eyes. Im 41 years old without a house, or a car. I still drive my moms 2015 honda accord hybrid. When I was 23 yrs old, I dropped out of college for 2 years and did nothing but game all day and lied to parents as they gave me tuition money. Thats how much of a piece of shit I was then and I did worse things than that and even after all that, I found favor in God's eyes.

Earlier this year I had a health scare that opened my eyes. I got into a little trouble and fractured the right side of my face. I didnt have any health insurance so I didnt go the doctor. I was literally living on a prayer. Im fine now but thats not the miracle.

While I was in the healing process, I thought about my life and how much of a loser Iam. Im 41 with no wife, no kids, and only 5k to my name. My parents would kill me if they knew how much money I had. I could have worked and saved up more but Im not consistant at all. When the boss said the wrong thing or when they tried to move me to another shift, I always walked out on the job.

I also realised my parents will no longer be able to babysit me because theyre getting up there in age. My dad is 70 years old and still working all because of me. While my face was healing, I thought about all these things and how I misused all the opportunities I had. Plus one of my cats was dying.

The regret, the guilt, the depression was so bad that just thinking about it at the time literally made me sleepy and fatigue.

Then 3 weeks ago, I said, "God, the God of Abraham, Moses, Issac, Jacob, Noah, and all the prophets in the bible who sent His Son Jesus to die for my sins and Jesus, can you please forgive me. Forgive all the wrongs Ive done. I forgive everyone who called me a loser, every family member who flashed their money at me to make me feel bad when I was down and out, everyone who one upped me. I dont have any hatred for them in my heart. Please forgive me.

I know I cry and complain about the smallest things, I didnt know how good I had it until now. You blessed me with 2 hard working parents that love me so much that they enabled me to take life slow because they didnt want to see me work hard like them. im 41 years old without a 401k, Im way behind, I cant support myself. I need you to support me You know I cant stand working a 9-5 job because it gets to depressing for me, I cant last no longer than 1 year without quitting.

I dont want to have anyone else as my boss because theyre not as compassionate as you Jesus, they will stress me out. Youre the best boss. I want you to be my boss. I want to work for you.

Please Jesus Son of God have mercy on me and hear my prayer. Please have mercy on me, Im not worthy of your time, Im a prideful and arrogant idiot, I dont deserve anything from you but Im asking you to have mercy on me and to be my boss and help me some way some how be financially secure."

Then I ended my prayer with the Our Father prayer.

2 days later.

You wont believe me because I didnt believe it myself. I had to tell God that I was sorry for the disbelief. I kind of understand what those people went through when Moses split the Red Sea for them and it was so unbelievable some of them didnt think God did it.

In the next 6 months my life is going to completely change. God/Jesus is going to bless me with income beyond anything I ever dreamed of as a child but I felt He told me I had some conditions to follow and that is to always give a minimum of 10% to Him and to not flaunt his blessings to family members who said I was a loser to make them feel bad.

My cat is also healing up slowly!

I start my new job for God in 1 week and a half! After all the things i placed above God throughout my life here on earth, after all the sins I knowingly act in, He still had mercy on me.

“But You, O Lord, are a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering and abundant in mercy and truth.” Psalm 86:15

I still cant believe it myself in some ways. Here Iam, a 41 yr old who everyone called a loser with barely any job experience and God found mercy in me after all the terrible things Ive done in the past. Hes going to take me out the 9-5 rat race. Thinking about it makes me cry and it makes me yell in my head "Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP