Users Online Now: 2,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 978,516
Pageviews Today: 1,632,332Threads Today: 657Posts Today: 11,789
04:17 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I have had a dream about a flare/tornado/wall of fire from the sun and directed to earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In the image I see the sun from the perspective of the SOHO cameras or similar, suddenly on the right edge of the sun at the equator, a "small" ball the size of a football (but it would be bigger than the earth) comes out and it is similar in colour to white, it is opaque, could it be a ECM launching a piece of the sun like volcanoes do?

A voice tells me "be alert", and I continue to focus on the sun, a while later the electricity goes out for a few seconds, some electronic devices, such as a computer screen has been "burned" the image of the program that was on.

After an indeterminate time (it may be days, months or minutes between the previous image), from the same place, on the right side of the sun and at the same height of the equator, a large flare appears, which instead of going outwards, spreads out to the left until it makes a wall that occupies half of the sun.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP