Users Online Now: 1,845 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 358,722
Pageviews Today: 565,674Threads Today: 192Posts Today: 2,790
07:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Arizona ammunitions company AMMO, Inc. to send 1M bullets free of charge to Ukrainian soldiers to fight the Russia's invading army.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A Scottsdale ammunition company is pledging to send one million bullets to Ukraine, after the nation's president made a plea for more supplies earlier this week.

AMMO, Inc., which is headquartered in Scottsdale, has pledge to send, free of charge, 1 million bullets to Ukraine. One of the bullets they make are called 762s - exactly what Ukrainian soldiers need to fight the Russia's invading army.

"First of all, I believe in the Second Amendment. I also believe in freedom and democracy," said AMMO Inc.'s CEO, Fred Wagenhals, who made his fortune in NASCAR before shifting gears to guns.

"I think we should donate," Wagenhals said in a conversation with another executive. "He said, ‘How much? I said, ’How about a half million?' He said, ‘How about 1 million?’ And I said, ‘OK, a million.’"

The CEO says he has a private plane ready and waiting. All he needs is the green light from the government, and the bullets can be there in a couple of days.

This started after the Ukrainian president was offered a flight out of the country, but responded with, "I need ammunition, not a ride."

There had not been any word yet if the government will approve the shipment. The street value of a million of their bullets is right around $700,000.

[link to www.fox10phoenix.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP