Users Online Now: 2,406 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,488,060
Pageviews Today: 2,152,475Threads Today: 594Posts Today: 11,759
05:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fired Diane Feinstein staffer delivers psychedelic-fueled act of rebellion on video
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message According to an interview, after his termination last month as a legislative correspondent in Democratic California Senator Diane Feinstein's office, Jamarcus Purley didn't go quietly. He instead chose to get high on shrooms, walk into Feinstein's office, and film himself smoking a joint while jamming out to DeBarge's "I Like It."

Purley sat at a desk wearing a full suit in the video recently posted to YouTube. He proceeded to light up a joint and blow smoke around for a bit. After removing his jacket and tie, Purley showed off his moves as he made his way around Feinstein's office, and yes, he almost fell twice.

According to the interview, the official reason for Purley’s termination was based on "performance issues." Still, Purley claims it was due to how outspoken he was about Feinstein not caring about black people on a team call on January 24, 2022.

"You gotta be f***king kidding me. I've been working here five years; the Senator has never walked by my desk. That's why every black and brown person is leaving this office," Purley reportedly said on the call. "That's when I told them: 'The Senator cares more about her dog than black people.'"

[link to www.conservativereview.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP