Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Spring - First Ascension Wave (Stefan Parlow) predictions for 2008
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Spring - First Ascension Wave (Stefan Parlow)

My visions and channelings do not concern Britney Spears, Madonna, regional elections, a baseball player, temperature in January or whether there is a blizzard in a village in Oklahoma or not.
All my predictions are of importance for the development on earth and many of them have also influence on the whole world. The visions are detailed and concrete Here are my shorted predictions for 2008:

1). In February or March aliens will officially land on earth. The extraterrestrial will announce their arrival via TV. I see also that some people will hear the announcement of the landing of the extraterrestrial as a loud internal voice directly in their ears. The aliens are ethically far ahead of us. It is a godly intervention and no invasion. They come from the 5.th dimension and look like terrestrials. Many different races from different planets and stars will come. Leader of this mission is the Ascended Master Sananda, from the most he is well known under his incarnation as Jesus Christ.
2). When the landing of the extraterrestrial is announced chaos will occur and the prices will explode. A hyperinflation approaches.
3). In about spring there will be the first ascension-wave, like also mentioned in the Bible. In that case it will be the disappearance from earth. The next ascension wave will go hand in hand with the 3 days day and night darkness. No relocation in this case. The third ascension wave will be at the end of the NWO-dictatorship.
4). The explosion of the fire ring will be the starting signal for the everlasting cleaning. So unpleasantly earthquakes and volcano eruptions may be, in the concrete case this is necessary, meaningful and positive. That a new world originates the old world must come down and break. This is absolutely necessary and makes sense.
5). There will be 3 earthquakes as a wake up call for 2 major earthquakes. The major earthquakes are worldwide. The earth will tremble.The first will last 14 minutes, the second 8 minutes.
6). The eruption of the volcano Etna (Italy) will darken the sun and leads to an outbreak of winter with snowfall in a so called “summer-month” - in all probability at the end of April, May.
7). An earthquake in the Mediterranean Sea will cause a tsunami that hits 2 towns in Israel. One is Netanja. Jerusalem will not be affected.
. A pole-shift will happen which leads to an incline of the earth axis - millions of people will lose their living space in this very second.
9). Cause of the pole shift it will come to a change of the climate. Thus definitely higher temperatures will be in Europe than today.
10). A great area in Europe will be flooded. The north of Germany will go under in water masses of the Baltic Sea and the North Sea.
11). Radical Djihad will commit a terrorist attack on the “temple-mountain” (in German it is called “Tempelberg” – I don’t know if the translation is correct.) under knowledge and assistance of the CIA.
12). The US-president will be assassinated.
13). Paris will burn. (Eiffeltower)
14) Above Rome an atomic bomb explodes. Not anybody can flee. Food and water will be contaminated in Europe.
15). Dirty rockets and bombs have been brought over the former Soviet Union also to Europe. One will also been directed against Russia.
16). Russia, California and New York are interested too much in the material, they can expect no mercy. The peace will emanate afterwards, however, from Russia.
17).The USA will withdraw from Europe. In fear and fright the USA will only concentrate upon the next moment and the happenings inland.
1. It will come to an atomic attack on North America. There are three objectives.
19). In the USA there will be serious tectonic changes so that you cannot drive by car from the eastcoast to the westcoast.
20). In fall you hardly will get gas or petrol.
21). Attach also attention to the happenings in Spain.
22). A very critical time will be Pope´s death.

In the near future we will face dramatic, drastic social and economic changes.

23). In spite of the catastrophic events we will not be restored technically into the Middle Ages. For instance handy-calls will still work.
24). There will be a 7 days regional war in Europe in about September. Then everyboy talks about peace and about 1 month later the 3. World War will be started by Russia and breaks out. The population will be surprised by the attack.The first occupied land will be Turkey but the conflict starts at the Balkan (Yugoslavia) The war will last 3 to 4 months. The 3. World War will be ended supernaturally - by the 3 days and night darkness. Russia will lose the war.
25). About 70% of mankind will die during war, flood and earthquakes.
26). The end of the war will be a 3-day day and night darkness. It is the starting signal for a new and nice time. Fear and fright are groundless. It is the birth of a new time. The birth of the Golden Age. During these 3 days you will sleep, like a hibernation. You will have no cellular consciousness, no dreams - absolutely nothing during these 3 days. After these 3 days you will wake and be born completely anew. So, as if nothing had been. Look forward to it!
27). After the 3 days day and night darkness the New World Order (NWO) will start. It will last 41 or 42 months. The polarity becomes more extreme. Ascended people will live door to door with members of the NWO-Regime. Many of the ascended people will be shocked when they realize that they still live in a world of polarity after their ascension. In about 2010 the earth will become uninhabitable for a while. Aliens will evacuate the ethically developed people.

I wish you only the best. Remember during the coming drastic changes always that this is only the bottleneck which we have to pass to reach the big hall of the perceptible and lived love. Be strong, meditate and pray, follow the love and take over individual responsibility for your life! Let your light shine!

Free download of my book on the Internet (page “letzte Neuigkeiten”) but only in German:
[link to christus-spricht.com]

- visions, channelings and many spiritual truths - perhaps the one or the other is new for you. If you are interested to publish my book in the USA – you are kindly invited to contact me. But contact me quick because I end my incarnation and will be caught up into the skies by latest in about 5 months.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP