Users Online Now: 2,111 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 989,479
Pageviews Today: 1,649,985Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 11,903
04:26 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heads Up! ---- 5G Activation April 1?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, I'm not 100% what I'm talking about here. This is a small test I did this morning at my buds office who sells fitness equipment. We were messing with a new router/modem and server. My friend took off at noon for lunch but before he left he said "he felt weird." It was all up and running and I was on the net on ebay. For him it could have been a food alert but not sure. When he picks up his phone I'll know more. All I remember is something about heart beat in his neck, which for me is a sign of increased pulse.

Ok while sitting there I started to feel weird so I up and left. Once outside I felt ok. Then I decided to head back inside to see if I felt "weird" again and I did. Then I took my pulse which was up there, maybe 90ish which is high for sitting. It seemed that once I turn on all the wireless gear at the location my heart rate (pulse) shot up? (not blood pressure - >beats per minute<).

I did this experiment a few times before I left again decided to search on the net to determine the new 5G rollout which I thought was April 1st. When I came here I spotted all the "airline cancelation" chatter so I decided to drop this post. I'm pretty sure airline cancelations were related to 5G rollouts on Feb1 or Mar1 last time, yes?

Again, I'm going by memory and just figured I would warn people quick like. I would imagine folks with heart issues may be experiencing some wonkyness. Particularly people with pacemakers connected to WiFi / Internet. People may want to do some sort experiment themselves. Count your pulse with WiFi active, then shut it all down, wait ten minutes, do it again. Don't forget to move cell phone in another room, etc.
I don't think it's any "one device", I think it is a combination of devices, on all at the same time.

Possible wireless devices of concern:

Cell phones
Smart TVs
Modems
Switches/Routers
Smart power meters
Smart water meters
Smart natural gas meters
Smart thermostats
Some security systems
Some blue tooth?
Some baby monitors
PCs with USB WiFi connections

As rule people should use copper/ Cat5 cables when possible. No sense in bombing yourself with unnecessary radiation. Unplug WiFi when possible. I'm still not sure if it's me or an actual event so people gonna need to learn on their own.

Canceled airlines isn't something we need to "learn." It's proven. This will be the 3rd time
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP