Users Online Now: 2,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,197,661
Pageviews Today: 1,999,950Threads Today: 824Posts Today: 14,294
07:15 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rare planetary alignment and the Rapture!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I scoffed at the idea of religion until I was 30 years old and I hit rock bottom--Every group thinks it has the answer but no one really know. At the bottom, for the first time in my life, I heard internally, "Buy a Bible". So I did and I could not put it down for the next 2 years.

After learning the Word of God, I SAW BEHIND THE CURTAIN!! It's real--God is real, Jesus lived and died on the cross for our sins and the Holy Spirit is imperative for salvation!

Anyway, I am now almost 52. I know Jesus well. He has revealed a ton of things to me through music and lyrics. I just came across an article titled once-in-a-lifetime-planetary-alignment so of course that piqued my interest because of the song Magic by Olivia Newton-John. 1st, the article link:

" [link to in.mashable.com (secure)]

Then the link to the video:

[link to youtu.be (secure)]

Come take my hand, you should know me, I've always been in your mind. You know I will be kind, Ill be guiding you.

There's no other road to take, you won't make a mistake, I'll be guiding you.

From where I stand you are home-free (salvation), PLANETS ALIGNED SO RARE
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP