Users Online Now: 2,209 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,246,630
Pageviews Today: 2,081,375Threads Today: 850Posts Today: 14,856
07:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thank you Jesus for your amazing gift of love today on Good Friday! Also urgent prayer request
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Happy Good Friday to all, God bless!

I have a urgent prayer request and am desperate for prayers of healing and help. My husband Todd has been suffering the last 8 years from a mysterious illness that causes random intense pains throughout the body and muscles twitching. He's had to quit his jobs over this and it's taken a serious toll on his mental health and mine also. He's even wishing he was dead rather than to keep suffering the rest of his life, especially this could lead to being in a wheel chair or bed bound. He's too young to be dealing with this, only 34 years old and hasn't even got to do what normal men do in their 20s and 30s. He can barely do anything, even walking without a lot of pain.

No he's not vaccinated and regular doctors don't have any clue about his situation. Holistoc doctors are too expensive and don't take Medicare he's on or any insurance for that matter and costs $800 per visit. He's been doing so much research over the years and its come down to this:

Either Lyme disease, mold exposure toxicity(we tested our apartment and it has some but not the deadliest kind), or poisoning from Mercury fillings that he just got taken out. He has many of the symptoms listed under these illnesses.

He's tried almost every protocol but they didn't do a whole lot, like different kinds of detoxing, special diet etc. We're running out of hope...I don't have enough money to afford another place to live for now until I get paid more (which is soon, im losing my job in two weeks after 8 years because my company is leaving my current site and forced to transfer somewhere else but its higher paying at least).

I've been holding the fort down all on my own, my salary of only $40,000, with all the inflation is especially hard. He doesn't qualify for disability either, Lyme and Mold toxicity or mercury poisoning is not listed, very sad. His mom also lives with us who's 69 and she's also disabled, she has bad lymphodema in both legs, on and off swelling, infections, going to docs and hospitals all because of a surgery gone wrong in her ankle.

So yea all of this is so hard on me...to watch him suffer for so many years, it especially hurts because I'm an empath. I just bought him Wild Lettuce , a natural pain killer so I hope it makes a difference...that's just covering up the problem though, of course we still need to find a cure.

Thanks again for your prayers and for and any advice!hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP