Users Online Now: 2,042 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 804,340
Pageviews Today: 1,421,369Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 10,448
04:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My thoughts on Elon Musk. I want to believe he's good! But BlackRock/Vanguard would of never let him buy Twitter.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I need to throw this out there. It might not be popular. I like to post about my gut feeling and let time tell if it's right or wrong.

My opinion on Elon.

One thing I know for sure. Globalists that run the World don't really let anyone not in their club ascend to the Richest person in the world. Think Bill Gates, think Bezos, think Soros, think Klaus Schwab.

Everyone mentioned, in the grand scheme of things, are middle management. The real people in charge, are behind the curtains.

It's like if you look at MSM like CNN, MSNBC, etc… You might know who the board is, you might know who the "president of news" is, but try to find out who actually controls and runs the corporation though.

Try to find out who was in charge of appointing the board of Twitter, who almost none of them owned stock in Twitter. Who makes that call? Who hand-picks the entire board that is paid 300k a year and owns almost no stock, but runs twitter?

What I'd love to believe. I'd love to believe Elon made great money. When he got super rich, he woke up and said...

Fuck the globalists, or maybe some white hats recruited him and said we need someone like you to wake up the Country.

On the other hand, I know how the cabal works. They've used the same shitty playbook for decades. Which is we'll tell the masses how to think because we own MSM, Hollywood, Music Stars, Sports Stars, Schools, and all newspapers.

They use think tanks. If I ran the think tank, I'd probably suggest they find someone to be completely against weaponized political correctness.

Someone who will be the Fox News... where you report on hard hitting stuff like... Yeah, dudes pretending they're ladies shouldn't be allowed to pee in the lady's room at Target.

Then, if you report on something like Seth Rich, a guy like Hannity is suspended.

Honestly, who else could they choose? A TV star? A movie star? A sports star? A music star? That wouldn't work. We all know all stars are canceled if they're not a liberal unless they're 60+, made their millions and are semi-retired. No "star" would be trusted.

If I were in that liberal/cabal think tank. I'd suggest a walkaway former Democrat that we made the richest person in the world.

Again, I could be wrong. But I can't explain why BlackRock/Vanguard let him buy Twitter.

Their only reason to exist is to buy up US farmland to stop producing food, buy up property, so people can't own houses, cover MSM losses by propping up their stock, and enforce ESG investing...

BlackRock/Vanguard have a 7 trillion dollar hedge fund. Pretty sure Elon can't outbid them.

The only thing I can post that maybe Elon is a white hat. This was quite a while ago. Got the globalist bosses a little nervous.

hesright

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP