Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "This place isn't very scientific"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Went to a doctor's office for my young son yesterday. Here's how it went when I was not wearing a mask in the office.

Doctor: So, what kind of health condition do you have that prevents you from wearing a mask?

Me: First, I have a sinus infection. Secondly, I have a digestive problem and masks tend to make both of those problems much worse.

Doctor: Are you covid vaccinated?

Me: No.

Doctor: Oh, well you will need to be if you want to return here again and not use a mask.

Me: I had covid in early January. Recovered very quickly. I now have natural immunity.

Doctor: Oh, well there's still new variants going around and you could be putting my staff in danger.

Me: (shaking my head) Oh, I see... this place isn't very scientific.

Doctor: (very pissed off and triggered)

Me: (to my wife) Let's just get out of here. I can't argue with this guy if he knows less than me about science.

I can't trust this idiot with my son if he knows less about science than I do as a regular guy.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP