Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Paramedics Lecture Vax Victim On Importance of Vaccines
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Q: Share your experience with any medical care and any diagnoses you have received:
When the paramedics were called and I explained that I thought I was having a reaction to the vaccine, they lectured me on the importance of getting vaccinated and that I was likely just stressed. When I got to the hospital I was told that it definitely was NOT the vaccine and must be an underlying condition. They released me as all the beds were full without doing the proper bloodwork, but they did order an emergency holter that I got 1 week later. In that one week, I was taken back to the ER with the same symptoms. This time the ER doctor told me not to come back, unless I lost consciousness or the tachycardia was sustained. 3 weeks later, I finally saw a cardiologist who gave me a diagnosis of suspected pericarditis, but he could not confirm this, as I had already started taking ASA to treat myself. I was given a pericarditis treatment including colchisine with my ASA. There have been follow ups but not further treatments or diagnostics.

Q: Was your reaction reported, and what was the response?
I immediately reported to my local public health unit by self-reporting via an AEFI form. Given that the hospital said it wasn't the vaccine, I had to report it myself. The public health unit disregarded it as I only had a suspected pericarditis diagnosis, so they recommended me to continue on with vaccination. I believe this to be malpractice, as recommending me to continue with vaccination could lead to me being further injured or death.

[link to www.realnotrare.com (secure)]

This is how you are treated if you are Vax injured by the medical association.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP