Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Fractal nature of existence and flat earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Forgive any spelling errors I'm typing this drunk. I've believed in a flat plane of existence for years now for reason that I'm not going to go into here, one day while looking at my wife i realized that the eye is a a representation of that. Let me explain, our world as far as i understand it consists of something that looks like a pizza with the north pole being at the center and the crust being the "south pole" or antarctic. I'm not sure if other land exists beyond the "south pole" but some maps and Richard E Byrd say that it does. So looking at an eye we see a dizzying array of repeating patterns of the colors with a big black spot in the middle surrounded by a wall of white (I know some people has black rings in their eyes). The pupil would be whatever is drawing our magnets north , the color would be the waters and the land masses or whatever might be there , and of course the whites would be the ring of ice that keeps the waters in. Maybe inside our eyes .. the windows to our soul rest a plane of existence inhabited by who knows what live in who knows what kind of conditions with what kind of rules of physics. Maybe all the beings there make up who we are. Maybe to them we are god. Maybe all of us make up on half of the duality in the eyes of god. Maybe I'm just drunk.

Oh wanna throw this out here if your gonna be a dick go troll somewhere else Please and thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP