Users Online Now: 1,864 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 368,336
Pageviews Today: 609,091Threads Today: 208Posts Today: 3,713
08:23 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Whois Desteni - Is She A Crystal Child?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Normally I don’t endorse New Age Channeler’s but in this rare case I make an exception.

A few weeks ago I got private session with Desteni, an eighteen year old South African girl and cross channeler. Being skeptical of her claims I put her threw Shady’s Skeptical Examination and got a session with Jack her Spirit Guide.

Desteni scored 100% on all my questions. Not only this she literally revealed to me secrets that NO OTHER Living Humanbeing on the face of the Earth today would know about me. These were not generalities (as hoaxer channelers are fond of using) but 100% spot on specifics!

After my session I was stunned, goose bumps stunned and agast an remain so evern today. I have never in all my time investigating the Paranormal come across someone like her. I have a feeling that this Girl is not one of us. Either alien or true “Crystal Child.”

You can read more about and view her Youtube videos at:

[link to desteni.co.za]

In this piece Desteni channels the Mother Earth entity aka Gaia Consciousness. Basically she warns us that Global Warming will result in The Extinction of Mankind as it increases and triples in the next decade. That the ONLY way we can escape this fate is by collective (all of mankind) ascension now or its certain death for mankind.. Either way Gaia states emphatically that she’s done with us, (no longer will she nurse and cuddle us like the Mother she’s been) its time to let our brothers and sisters (the animal kingdom) take over the planet..

This ties into the Maya 2012 thing. Holographic Universe Theory, Even UFOs, Crop Circles *which are warnings* , even ties into Uncle John‘s theory of mass manipulation of mankind my ET entites (although Desteni covers that in her forum section “Topic Demons.” .

The piece is too long to post here. So here’s the link.

In my opinion this is a MUST read for everyone. It will shock you, it’s a blunt and shocking warning to mankind. Either we get our shit together NOW! Or Mother Nature WILL clean house of us and get rid of free loafers on the Earth. She also offers a way out of our mess, but will we take it before its too late?

[link to desteni.co.za]

This Mother Earth message hit hard for me, for exactly the dire feeling I've had since 1998 when I experienced full awakeful states Visions of a future earth (no more then 10-20 years out) where humanity was clinging on in isloated pockets, as all hell was breaking lose in the climate around them.

Those visions (the first and last time in my life) made what I am today a survivalist of sorts.

Desteni is NOT the typical New Age Channeler, her message is not "a Feel Good Be Happy" Message. its direct honest hard hitting truth.

Shady (aka Master Devlinn)

-----------------------------------------

Desteni - Future Events

Statement of process for Heaven on Earth.

Date : 25/03/2007

1. Heaven will withdraw World Leaders, Political Leaders, Religious Leaders, Corporate Leaders and Crime Leaders in months to come. This will Rock the World and shake the foundations of consciousness – Primary cause of death – Heart attacks.

2. New Illnesses – More devastating than anything before will be used to withdraw millions from earth – primary perimeters:
• Human with no chance of a better future through coming to awareness.
• Humans abusing others deliberately.
• Humans trapped in power, greed, deceit, jealousy or trapped as conscious systems supporting enslavement of man through polarity systems.

3. Many sports will be played by deaths – Sport has become a major ego driven money consciousness and will be cleansed through deaths in public view – Sport will become dangerous to those who defined themselves according to their achievements.

4. The Animal Kingdom will change and many examples of Animal awareness transcending Human consciousness will be seen.

5. Natural disasters will increase dramatically – especially in places on earth previously seen as safe either Politically or otherwise.

6. The Economy of the world will be shattered as the money system is not supporting life and equality.

7. Scientists will have their hands in their hair trying to make sense of Nature and Cycles.

8. Children will be able to see Beings from Heaven everywhere and communicate freely – Heaven will protect children as the future of Heaven on Earth and act appropriately in all instances of abuse.

9. All people will dream dreams and see visions – this will have a profound effect on self.

10. Ego and consciousness will die and life and awareness will remain – I remain.

Copyright 2007 www.desteni-universe.co.za. This may be shared in the original form only, to prevent any tampering and only as a complete document.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP