Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Friend’s strange experience…
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Long story short, a friend told me a story about a weird experience and wanted me to share it here. They want to know if anyone’s experienced the same thing, or at least has seen the same being.

EDIT: I’m just going paraphrase because what he sent was pretty long.

So he had just moved into an apartment 15-years ago. He had no bed, so fell asleep on the floor one night. When he doze off, he woke up in a strange room. Said the walls were pretty high and there was a long hallway leading to a giant door. The walls were silver-blue. He was laying down, but hovering, as if he were suspended by some mysterious force. The giant door had opened, and as it did, he was raised to see a giant blue being. He described the being wearing biblical-looking robes, sandals, a metal face shield and having long curly hair and beard, which could be seen even with the mask worn. While suspended, the being approached him and opened up a black opening to his side. It was a window that peered into darkness, but then my friend said he could see white lights zipping through. As he watched he realized he was moving, as if in a ship, and they stopped at one of the white lights, entering it.

When they entered, it was a void with a glowing orb at the center. When they drew closer, the orb turned out to be a figure. It was him, sleeping on the floor of the apartment. But there was a creature that he described as, “lizard-like”, sitting on top of him trying to claw at his throat. The attacks were prevented, as there was some sort of energy field protecting him. He mentioned that the creature stopped and gave a look at them, as if caught. It looked shocked. Suddenly, he switched from the ship to the apartment, and could see the blue being and another glowing being watching from the window. The lizard thing was gone. He then woke up.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP