Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,475,253
Pageviews Today: 2,456,536Threads Today: 983Posts Today: 17,525
10:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Crypto T.A. thread. I'll buy crypto in march 2024 for our next lockdown/plandemic. Ethereum should be around 400$ area. Great depression by 2030
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think all of you are wrong that we are in a bull run.

Good luck hodlers. Ethereum won't go over 3400$ area. Not even convinced it will go that high but that's the absolute highest it can go.

XRP will rug pull ALL OF YOU. RIPPLE IS NOT YOUR FRIENDS. I hope you finally believe me after they screw you one final time.

Thinking the financial world makes it's next bottom in march 2024 for the moment. Ethereum around 400$. Bitcoin probably in the 10k area.

I still expect some major world event to happen when bitcoin bottoms. Don't really know what it will be but there will be something major. Being as i think it happens basically on march of 2024 right now, i feel this is plandemic #2. Just in time for the 2024 elections.

This is not the final bottom.

The final bottom for crypto is in 2028/2030. It's going to make lows lower than any crypto made in 2018.

Bitcoin goes under 2k.

Ethereum goes under 50$.

Xrp goes to 1 cent or lower.

Everything dies by 2030.

You have all be fooled about crypto. This is the great depression. Markets can only go so high. You guys think they can go up forever but they can't.

Great depression.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP