Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Question for 'cryptotards' regarding a coin
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So there is this coin from United Arab Emirates called ZelaaPae (ZPAE)

Currently it is very low - Market cap is $2617

Total market supply is: 173,781,937 coins.

[link to etherscan.io (secure)]

I bought $20 worth - about 1.3 Million coins.
ZelaaPae have just announced that they have a partnership with Visa - their goal is to provide point of sale system that allow people to pay with crypto in stores.

They have just released their new white paper:

[link to zelaapay.ae (secure)]

Sounds like a good idea to me!

Problem: A lot of people are reporting that Zpae is a pump and dump scheme. That the guy in charge has ripped off investors by selling huge portions of the stock when Zpae was at an all time high about year ago.

Personally, I think it's highly possible! The dude looks dodgy, showing off his luxury sports car all over the internet!

That said .. my question is:
Assuming it is a pump and dump scheme:

When the market cap is at $2000 ... Clearly it's going to have to go up significantly before the dump.

What am I missing ... in what possible ways could I lose my $20???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP