Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Elon Musk and the Georgia Guidestones
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today, on 7/7, it was revealed that Elon Musk, famous for his phallic rockets and his many kids, have fathered two more offspring (he had 7 previously).

This happens the day after the controlled and professional destruction of the Georgia Guidestones (GG = 77), a monument most famous for its commandment about overpopulation.
Coincidentally, the "richest man alive" tweets on 7/7:

"Doing my best to help the underpopulation crisis.
A collapsing birth rate is the biggest danger civilization faces by far."

Boris JOHNSON, the 77th PM of GB, resigns on the same day. "Johnson" is a slang term for "penis", coincidentally.
And that's just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.
The elf machines are having a jolly good laugh.

In other news, it's coincidental that Trump (the self-proclaimed "king of I*****"), who was born 700 days before the founding of I*****, was inaugurated when he was 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.

It's also coincidental that he first met Putin on 7/7 2017, coincidentally in the J****h year 5777, exactly 5777 days after 9/11. Coincidentally, Putin was 777 months old on that date.

It's all a coincidence.

And Christine Lagarde, former IMF chief, is apparently a lunatic for talking about the "magic number 7":
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

It's also a coincidence that Jared Kush**r, Trump's s*n in l*w, who's a notorious member of the J***sh end times cult Cha**d L**avi**h (a cult openly ushering in the coming of the Je***h M**siah) -- went out of his way to buy 5th Avenue 666 and use it as his HQ.

Coincidentally, he later went on to create peace between I***el and 7 of its arab neighbors.

In another coincidence, he even went on to spur the development of a vaccine you soon have to take to be able to buy and sell.

Sounds like he coincidentally is similar to a certain B*blical (obviously fictional) character.

It's all a coincidence, of course.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP