Users Online Now: 1,515 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 74,130
Pageviews Today: 102,251Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 448
12:53 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vroom vroom Im a Dutch farmer on a tractor ... My actions make zero difference
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My friends hanged because disinfo fakebook told them all farmers would be without jobs

Our blockades drew media attention but the media whores would write about cucumbers anyway this time around

Nobody fucking cares... The people hate us because we caused them traffic jams

Clearly nothing we (or the alt right) is doing helps to improve our lives

Sucking up to the devil and becoming Borg with the left is the only way to survive in 2022

I will get rid of my tractor and join the refugee line so they wont immediately bounce me when I ask the government gods for mercy and forgiveness

They were right.. We are wrong.. All along

Lets shut up , self moderate and join the new inclusive society before we get cancelled for being too earthly... As farmers that is.. lol

(This post is sarcasm)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP