Users Online Now: 2,238 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,505,359
Pageviews Today: 2,503,014Threads Today: 1,002Posts Today: 17,852
11:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject You Will Never Able To Evolve To Feel The Secret Of Life If Still Obey Worship Others
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You Will Never Able To Evolve To Feel The Secret Of Life If Still Obey Worship Others

The truth will only set you free if you believe and must take real action !

I see many people who are contacting with me to learn more about life, then receive orders from their boss to stop doing it, stop support it for whatever reason.

The eternal spirit are the most difficult to raise level, to cultivate because it is unseen matter unlike the body or touch matter.

For those who want truly evolve like God that able to live forever, then you must first stop receiving orders/command from your boss, your team, no matter how powerful they are !

Listen words alone are not enough when the spirit are in the “jail”.

Do not worship to anybody no matter how big how crazy powerful they are !
That is the number 1 priority and hidden golden rule for everybody who want to obtain the Nirvana status and live forever.

If you cannot show your belief via real action in daily, then no matter how you live in life, you will always just a “slave” only !

Do not give fuck about any kind of paper contract or old talking, you cannot die by breaking any contact with others.

Do it now in this timeline immediately because that is the best chance, do not believe in what happen after life, or whatever ideology that “restrict” the spirit power !

If you still need something to hope before breaking with your boss/company, then you better make big wealth donation to me so I can help you in unseen world. I do not online forever so the faster you contacting me to seeking help, the better !

Only when your spirit truly free, you will able to evolve to highest level of life.

full article, source:
humanity
whole
.wordpress.com

remove number
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP