Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 733,087
Pageviews Today: 1,291,922Threads Today: 550Posts Today: 9,445
03:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject No CONspiracy here! DEBORAH BIRX UNMASKED -- I BET YOU DON'T KNOW THIS ABOUT THE SCARF LADY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know people do not like her.

No, not the cunt who knew in 1983 about the tainted BLOOD SUPPLY (HIV) and cried out before birth "DO NOT GIVE ME ANY BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS" -- the one and only BITCH BIRX

talking about AMAZING POLLY

if u don't like her one star and move along (FYI SC)

----

it's basically about the TANGLED WEB (also well and easily documented) ... of BIRX -- what's been going on current day and last 2 years with her recent "BOOK" b.s.

there's just a lot of connect-the-dots --

always going back to the same cast from the evil seed -- GAVI, PEPFAR, killGATES, FRAUDCI, WEF, WHO, EVENT 201

only halfway thru, but worth a listen

anyway --

100%LIFE

USAID - including the UKRAINE version of USAID, evidently

it's just all there and yet nothing likely ever will be done, but eye didn't think ole NANCY P was actually going to go to Taiwan

enjoy

[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP