Users Online Now: 2,184 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 637,035
Pageviews Today: 1,108,477Threads Today: 462Posts Today: 7,783
01:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Page 5 UPDATED WITH AUDIO PROOF - I’m an American citizen on the CIA hit list
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I admit, I’ve made some mistakes in my life. Mistakes that if discovered, and prosecuted, would most likely reply with a lifetime in prison. Having said that; I would expect my day in court, because this is America, right?

Never did I expect that my constitutional rights were not valid, and instead of an arrest… someone, somewhere, put a contract on my head. I realized this when I notice there were people in full digital camo In the oak trees in my yard. It took me a few days to figure out how to see them, because they are practically impossible. When I asked to see a warrant, the response was “I’m not here to arrest you, I’m here to kill you MF,er.” This happened about three months ago, right after they introduced me to a night with their microwave gun.

No, this isn’t fiction, but the chain of events that follow are so bizarre you most likely won’t believe me. The US gov is paying to have me whacked… but it must look like an accident, knowing this through counter surveillance methods has given me an upper hand at survival and is the only reason I’m alive right now.

I will continue adding info to this post to expose these monsters. They used the whole fed psyop toolkit on me and I’m going to explain what I witnessed. I called 911, when they showed up someone at my neighbors house ran to them before they could see me. They basically told me I’m crazy and denied the existence I showed them and wouldn’t search my house as I requested. Homeland security blew me off which I have in an email which I will also share.

As I said to them.. “Without due process you are no different than Hitler. I used to be proud to call myself an American “ With a loaded Colt M45 in my lap as I type this, please say a prayer that I am able to finish the story.

I’ll update as the situation allows.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP