Users Online Now: 1,789 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 921,418
Pageviews Today: 1,813,355Threads Today: 753Posts Today: 15,655
08:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alec Baldwin Bashed for Supporting Actress Anne Heche After Her Fiery Crash: ‘What About the People She Almost Killed’
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.breitbart.com (secure)]

Alec Baldwin’s rush to publicly support actress Anne Heche after her fiery car crash in Los Angeles has since drawn plenty of fiery criticism of its own.

As Breitbart News reported, Heche was behind the wheel when her Mini Cooper crashed into the side of a residential home in Los Angeles shortly before 11 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of South Walgrove Avenue in Mar Vista.

The Hollywood star’s car erupted in flames soon after it hit the building. It took about an hour for 59 firefighters to extinguish the blaze and rescue the actress, who was found within the vehicle. No other injuries were reported.

Fox 11

Baldwin, 64, joined a host of fellow stars in offering his praise and condolences to the still hospitalized actress, even as local police confirmed they are investigating whether she was drunk or on drugs at the time of the near-deadly incident, as the New York Post reported.

“Everybody join me please in sending their support and love to the wonderful Anne Heche,” Baldwin told his 2.4 million followers in an Instagram video on Saturday afternoon.

“I love you Anne — I love you. And I think you’re such a talented person and I hope everything is OK,” he said of the star.

“I’m sorry that you had this tragic thing happen to you and I’m sending you all my love, OK?” he added in an attempt to comfort his troubled co-star.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP