Users Online Now: 1,899 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 600,085
Pageviews Today: 783,947Threads Today: 229Posts Today: 3,168
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Skinny Bob : 11 Years on and Still the Best Proof for the Existence of Aliens on Earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com (secure)] Ivan's channel, though many more scattered all over the place,re-posted time and again by others

To this humble first-time poster, these 'documents' represent the best evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life on earth ANYWHERE on the Interwebz. A bold statement, I know, but PROVE ME WRONG! When I look at Skinny Bob I get such a strong feeling that I'm looking at a living entity, nothing other than completely undeniable proof will convince me otherwise

The OP of this amazing footage is mystery personified. Nobody knows who this OP is or was, but he/she/it opened these channels, posted a number of leaked 'documents' over a very short period, thence disappeared as quickly as he/she/it appeared.
Nobody knows whether the ethereal Ivan still lives, or whether he/she/it has been given 'cancer', or been in an 'accident' where they accidentally garotted themselves or has just been straight-out shot for their 'crime' of exposing the truth, but nobody has seen or heard neither 'hide nor hair' of 'ivan0135' since those heady few weeks back in May 2011 when the drop was made.

Many so-called (and genuine) experts have done their best to debunk this footage but NOT ONE of them has succeeded in doing more than pick the smallest and most trivial holes in it. And it is worth noting here that, although everyone agrees that, if faked, this piece of footage would have cost a fortune to produce, yet Ivan has not collected a dime. When first posted people speculated that this material was promoting some upcoming movie or series but nothing even similar ever showed up.

The mainstream press have avoided this like the plague, surprising nobody of the truth-seeking ilk

I am posting this now, 11 YEARS after it was originally quietly dropped into the bosom of the interwebz, as a CHALLENGE....

Can ANYBODY reproduce this footage, or show unequivocally how it was made 11 years ago??
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP