Users Online Now: 2,175 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 772,818
Pageviews Today: 1,357,575Threads Today: 443Posts Today: 9,274
01:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Instacart and Doordash hacked by sex traffickers (pick your delivery person)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just FYI this is related to everything going on, some people can buy Instacart shoppers Doordash drivers, meaning you can be a literal sex trafficker or pimp and pick a girl to doordash you to proposition them. Same with Instacart. Or pick people you want to harass or stalk.

This is a huge story. Instacart and Doordash are not safe at all. They are stalking me to suppres this information and some police have helped cover it up. The Amherst MA police department is hiding my identity to cover it up.

Also pimps are parading abused and trafficked females around me to try and start a fight to have me locked up and get rid of me.

I have many examples of this activity.

Instacart and Doordash complicit in stalking and harassment to facilitate illegal drug and sex trafficking

Here's the deal when you know you are being set up Doordash will deny it all. So corrupt.

AMA
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP