Users Online Now: 1,844 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 480,944
Pageviews Today: 763,174Threads Today: 313Posts Today: 4,704
08:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John McAfee Faked His Death And Is ‘Still Alive’ In Texas, Ex-Girlfriend Claims In Netflix Doc
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message McAfee was widely reported to have hanged himself inside a Spanish jail in June 2021 while awaiting US extradition on tax evasion charges. But, according to his Belizean ex-girlfriend Samantha Herrera, he faked his own death, moved to Texas and is still alive.

“I don’t know if I should say, but two weeks ago, after his death, I got a call from Texas: ‘It’s me, John. I paid off people to pretend that I am dead, but I am not dead,'” Herrera claims in the Netflix documentary “Running With the Devil: The Wild World of John McAfee,” out Wednesday.

[link to nypost.com (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP