Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Talked To A Horse (In A Dream).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream in which I talked to a horse. Real Mr. Ed stuff. Now, I am interested in and adept at lucid dreaming, and have had interactions with animals before, but have never spoken to one as I would to the human souls in my dreams.

Even the best at recalling dreams can't recall everything, but here is what I remember. Just came upon the horse in a field, and we began to have a conversation, in English. Can't remember what about, but nothing profound. How you doing, fine and you, just great sort of thing. Strangest thing, though it definitely seems weird now, is that it did not strike me as at all unusual that I was talking to a horse.

Male horse, though I didn't look; the voice was male, and sounded like a normal human male baritone voice. He asked me if I would like to get on his back and take a walk, and I said sure, if you don't mind. No saddle or bridle, but I rode when I was younger and had no problem getting on, especially as physical abilities in dreams don't seem to depend on the waking-world age or health of the dreamer!

We didn't go anywhere in particular, just a stroll, no galloping. We talked more, but I can't remember the particulars. Again, strangest thing was that in the dream, it seemed as natural chatting with a horse as saying good morning to your neighbor. There is one thing I recall; the horse wanted to find bananas, obviously a request right out of the blue and non sequitur, but I suppose since horses like apples, they could also like bananas, right? Whatever food you want in a dream, especially if you have practiced lucid dreaming, can be found. There are even stores and restaurants!

What do you think? Was it real is not relevant, it was a real dream. I've had weirder, but this was the only time I EVER talked to an animal and was answered in my own native language (someone once said that horses should speak German, but my German is so very bad), and I am interested in if anyone has had a similar experience. No drugs were involved, though I've heard of people talking to snakes on DMT...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP