Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Only real GLP oldies will know this truth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For 15 years or more I've been giving you vague descriptions about the oracle visions I get, even when God tells me God intends to do something I've claimed the power as my own for the sake of a holy mission.

I always knew no one could replicate that flare I gave you, and that was literally my greatest fear in life; they only know how to speak, but not what they're talking about. How to emulate but not how to create. What once became an enjoyed about discussion between us against the dark forces became people, well. Ironically following the advice of trying to become ascended through the exact same means. Though the process can be emulated to be similar, it does require personal deep soul searching and enlightenment wherever possible. And only through that and thousands upon tens of thousands of hours of deep study into science and actual technology knowledge can one really begin to even only than comprehend the realm around them even. Times have changed and words and concepts are chained. It's everywhere. We can't always say what we intend to or wish to the way we want to express it even anymore, expression is violence to the sociopathic who wish to utilize demonization of people and character slandering so the thin ice is seemingly annoyingly in every once great expanse.

There is only one absolute truth about all of this. This world has gained virtually nothing from this except more destruction and chaos caused by the socially psychotic. They are the aethiests who do nothing for any of us and cause destruction in their wake every step they roam, or the devil worshippers.

If anyone wishes to walk in the footsteps, let alone claiming to be, or to emulate even, one should, really understand how every technology on the planet that currently exists functions down to the sub-particles, only than will they be at a fragment of my level since I was doing that for like 15 years now. As obvious as that would be.

And remember the next time you're talking to the world about 5 billion of them are holy followers exactly like you and show them the respect a GLPer deserves.

I never made an account because honestly I didn't wanna become the guy who was right every time a giant tsunami or something like floods happened, was coming, as people would than expect me to do it all the time as if I was the daily news. And I am way too lazy to do that or to try to explain to them all the fuck ups they did to cause God to be that pissed at them.

You don't become a renowned completely mysterious figure without you know, being half-assed and super obscure about everything and anything especially when it's actually important for others and their fates literally hang in the balance sometimes lol. It's just how it is?

You don't choose to be able to see peoples impending doom it just happens, and once it's like a normal thing to you, you kinda get used to it. As for merely percieving when someones screwing themselves over or about to be in a chaotic situation, that's just your normal type of thinking. You'll know when you have oracle powers when you're close enough to god to be able to throw a lightning bolt asking to experience what it would be like to have it's power like that. And than it works and ends up causing a blackout over our entire town because it hits an electric pole across the street right when you cast your hand down after grabbing the storm. This is when you know for sure without a doubt that you're very close to god at that time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP