Users Online Now: 1,630 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 32,869
Pageviews Today: 50,186Threads Today: 28Posts Today: 263
12:25 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hillary Clinton - when I got top secret documents, military officer came with the suitcase handcuffed to his wrist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.independent.co.uk (secure)]

Outlining the process for viewing sensitive information while she served as secretary of state, Ms Clinton said on ABC’s The View that “there were times when I was secretary of state that literally a military courier would come into my office”.

“It would be an emergency, there wouldn't be time to get to the White House and have a meeting in what's called a SCIF, a secured facility,” she said. “So usually a man, it was always a man, as I remember, walked in, he would have like a briefcase locked to his wrist. And he would come into my office and he would say ‘you have to look at this immediately, secretary’.”

“He would unlock the briefcase, he would stand there, he would give me this document that had really delicate, secret information about something of importance,” Ms Clinton added. “I would read it, then I would sign that I had read it, it would go back into the locked box attached to his wrist and off he would go.”

“So I don't understand how these documents ended up where they are. I don't understand how he was permitted to take them even to the [White House] residence, let alone to a country club in Florida. I don't understand it,” she said.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP