Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please Help!!! I Have A Nonce Problem, Do I Use A 38 Or A 44
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I Mean As Every One Knows Dirty Harry Always Uses A 44,
But I Have Heard The Kickback Can Be Quite Vigorous And I'm
Not A Strong Lad, Being Lithe Of Frame. I Was Wondering I Mean And This Is Also A Status Symbol Statement As If I Have 44S They Have To Be Lightning Fast In Pure Judgement Of The Absolute Truth Not Some Party Santa Kinda Thing I Mean Who Wants Pearls In The Soup.

Anyway I Was Wonderin If Any Of You Super Wise People Could Help Me Make A Choice, Are Castor Troys 44s I Have No Idea I Liked The Design All Flames And Shit. Does It Matter If I Buy Exploding Bullets "Does It Make A Mess" I'm Not Much Cop Cleaning Up Shit.
And Do I Have To Say "Did I Use Five Bullets Or Six! Punk!". Its Kinda A Minefield Packing The Write Weapon. I Mean Its All Most AS IF I HATE ALL EVIL...sorry opps caps..And Have A Deep Seated Feeling Of Needing To Inflict Absolute Pure Vengeance. Dirty Harry Was My Role Model As A Child But You Could See In The Movie That The Kickback From A 44 Was Very Powerful All Many Most Overwhelming.

Anyway Good Great Wonderful Friends Joyous To Know Ye I Am And A Happy Christ Mass And Wonderful New Year That Reminds Me How Much Is The Ammo Cus About What Is It Now 3BILLION 4 Who Can Count The Blessings Of The Wonderful Devil A Mate To Any And All If Poss Babe Honey Pot Cry Baby Sad Face Where Did It All Go Wrong

Anyway TO Wind Up Proceedings To A Zenithy Point Must Be Interacted Gleam You Know Eh Chuck, And We All Know bout that smelly fish. So Sargent Do I Get My Marching Orders Or A Big Gun Cus No Kid Of Mine Is Ever Bein Near A Nonce
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP