Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Agenda 21 & Codex Alimentarius , they want to kill us !!! EBOLA 2014
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to video.google.com]

Agenda 21 & Codex Alimentarius , they want to kill us !!!

MUST SEE VIDEO
This video will expose much & tie together many things...lit is long but worth it.

Topics include:

Mayan Calendar

Agenda 21
[link to www.un.org]

Codex Alimentarius ( the UN prescription to kill off most of Earths inhabitants)

Federal Reserve will Call in all Debt, when the populace is unable to meet debt, all your property & possessions will be seized, you will be sent to special allocated area created to house the populace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don’t have the 2 hours to spend fast forward to the 1 hour 6 minute mark, then again to the 1 hour 21 minute mark. These 2 stops are very pertinent to the populace at large.

The speaker states TPTB strive for Omnipotence { to be all powerful} & Omnipresent { to be present in all places},. & especially Omniscience { to have infinite knowledge}. .. However, they are actually Omnivorous meaning all devouring, they want to gobble up everything and everyone. Theirs is an evil quest, an esoteric or secret quest, one to KILL off most of humanity and to enslave the remaining lot.

This video changes their agenda from an esoteric{ secret} agenda to an exoteric one ( where all secrets are divulged}..

This was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen & heard. Disturbing meaning I have had my world turned upon its head. Nothing is true, nothing I have been taught on this earth are true .
Deception after deception has blinded me to what is actually happening. I truly don’t know where to turn, who to trust or how to proceed.

However..
After seeing this I am left with the only truth that I know, and that is that I will live somewhere, I will eat something and one day I will die, in the interim I intend to live my life to the fullest. Enjoy every moment, every loved one, and perhaps that it is not so important to keep up with the “ Jones”..
I will do my part and light a candle, for as the speaker said, darkness flees from light..

Agenda 21
Codex Alimentarius
Esoteric Agenda ,{ meaning hidden agenda, not for the unenlightened}
Exoteric ( where all secrets are divulged, all become enlightened to the truth}..
Omnipotence { to be all powerful}
Omnipresent { to be present in all places},
Omniscience { to have infinite knowledge}.
Omnivorous meaning all devouring,

EBOLA is just another path for TPTB to take on this murderous journey to end civilization as we know it.

Re: Thread: Esoteric Power Structure....MUST SEE VIDEO
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP