Users Online Now: 2,156 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,766,090
Pageviews Today: 2,443,216Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 11,254
06:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject REPORT: Weird and unpredictable PSYCHOSIS, BURSTS OF ANGER and HATE from a VAXXIE at work. I think its the hydras burrowing into their brains.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is really strange.

The only person in my shop who got the shot(s) was a 33-year-old guy who was pretty level-headed. After his first booster, he began having these meltdowns at work—getting really angry at me and our coworkers, breaking down in tears, going into fits of rage, leaving for no reason, etc. Eventually I confronted him about it, as he was a friend and I knew he'd listen to me. I told him that he should "see someone". He started taking Lexapro, and his fits started becoming more frequent and more intense. He thought that people were talking about him and that I was conspiring against him (for reasons left unexplained). Suddenly, out of nowhere, one day he walks in and tells me to fuck off right to my face. I'd know this man all my life; we were friends since we were ten years old. Now he's been fired from another bike shop nearby and apparently his wife has kicked him out.

While I never questioned the physical side-effects of the vaccines because I know people who died or had serious cardio-pulmonary symptoms from taking them, I never considered it could have psychological effects. Furthermore, I thought my friend's problems were simply a mid-life crisis.

Now I'm questioning every report of recent psychosis, depression, etc. from those I know who are "vaxxed".

WOW.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP